Learn More About SEL at limerick E.S...See video below!
What is Social-Emotional Learning? Social-Emotional Learning refers to teaching and role-modeling that helps children and adults develop five important life skills:
- The ability to show understanding and empathy for others (social awareness)
- The ability to form positive relationships, work in teams and deal effectively with conflict (relationship skills)
- The ability to make constructive choices about personal and social behavior (responsible decision-making)
- The ability to recognize your own emotions, values, strengths and limitations (self-awareness)
- The ability to manage your own behaviors to achieve your goals
Video: The LA Rams helped promote healthy choices at Limerick E.S